Customer satisfaction is our #1 Priority
We offer the absolute best quality and turnaround time at competitive prices. We provide customers with the ultimate in specialized services. We give each customer and every order personal attention. We have the ability to learn and establish unique systems and procedures based on each customer’s individual needs. We truly are Your Partner in Production.
Our embroidery team has over 80 years experience – you can trust that your orders are in the best hands.
We offer in-house digitizing services so that you get the best quality and fastest turnaround time on all of your new designs. We have over 50 heads of embroidery. We have all Tajima Machines. We’re big enough to handle your orders and still give personal service! To us it’s more than an order…“It’s a Work of Art”.
Embroidery General Info
- Reliable, High Quality Service Since 1986
- Contract work for the country’s leading Sportswear and Ad Specialty companies
- All shirts steamed, trimmed, and long folded
- All drop shipped orders are counted and checked-in at no extra charge
- Production Time 5-10 days (Rush Service Available Upon Request) Additional fees may apply
- Digitizing: Quoted upon request – Discounts for high volume accounts
- Keyboard programming $10 one time charge
- First Name Personalization with other embroidery $3.50 ea., Name Personalization alone: $5.00 ea.
- Doctor Name Personalization on 1 Line: $5.00 ea. (Add $2.00 for each additional line for title, department, etc.)
- Individual folding and poly bagging: $0.50 ea. (Individual folding only: $0.35 each)
- Sorting and labeling available at additional charge – call for pricing
- Full backs and full front embroidery – Call for pricing.
- Lettering size: 1/4” high or larger (lettering smaller than 1/4” may not be legible)
- Caps: Maximum size FRONT: 4.5” w x 2.25” h BACK: 4” w x 1.5” h
- Assembly & Reassembly of Jackets and Jacket Liners: $0.50 per jacket
- Solvy: $0.50 per piece, Metallic Thread: Call for pricing
- Difficult Items (Carhartt, FR gear, Bags, etc.): $0.50 each
- Hats and Flats cannot be combined for quantity pricing. Thread color groups are charged by quantity.
- All product not returned or used after 6 months will be recycled.
- Folding and/or strapping blankets: $0.50 each
- Unbagging individually bagged items: $0.15 per piece
- We use Madeira and Robinson thread. Thread sample card available by request.
- Terms: We accept all major credit cards.
- Spoilage allowance: 2% (min. 1 piece) on customer supplied goods
- Over 50 heads of embroidery – all Tajima machines…
137 Market St Pittston, PA 18640
Phone: (570) 654-7640